Information Efficiency & Security
OpenTextTM DocumentumTM is an industry leading scalable repository that integrates with leading third-party applications to provide business operations with a secure document management platform. The Documentum platform is a proven platform that supports critical business operations across most industries. We help you maximize your Documentum investment. Our services cover a variety of categories including:
OpenText is committed to the Documentum platform and is simplifying their licenses plans and rationalizing the platform stack support matrix. Each of these plans has a tailored purpose to support your business today. Alitek will help you assess the timing for moving to one of these plans and select the plan that is best for your business.
- A new modern licensing structure and simplified certification matrix
- Bundled licensing plans
- Low-cost end-to-end archival for mature content
Documentum for Life Sciences
The Life Sciences industry has unique requirements for capturing, managing, and utilizing information in a secure and compliant manner while fostering insight and innovation. Documentum for Life Sciences provides a platform for these organizations to bring new therapies and treatments to the market faster.
- Accelerate product development timelines
- Improve operational efficiency with critical information sharing
- Manage critical quality and manufacturing documentation using GMP standards
Documentum for Asset Operations
Asset heavy industries are facing increasing pressure to utilize their assets efficiently and for greater lifespans, while meeting stringent health and safety regulations. OpenText Documentum for Asset Operations is a platform that provides accurate asset related information to improve uptime and meet regulatory standards.
- Access current asset information when needed
- Improve handover from capital projects to asset operations
- Reduce potential errors and unplanned costs for capital projects and asset operations
Extended ECM for Documentum
OpenText™ Extended ECM provides content in context by aligning the line of business application information with the relevant support documentation to improve decisions and business outcomes.
- For SAP
- For SuccessFactors
- For Salesforce
- For Microsoft 365
- For IBM Maximo
Alitek has experience with legacy upgrades that include both system updates and improved alignment to critical business processes. We help companies get the most out of any Documentum version they have in place.
- Upgrades and customization rationalization
- Cloud migration planning and execution
- Integrations to business-critical processes and systems
Alitek has experience improving the performance and usability of existing Documentum instances, and integrating Documentum with third party applications, both commercial and home grown.
- Object Model analysis and updates
- Query performance improvements
- Platform monitoring and analysis
We have worked closely with many clients to create purpose-built User Interfaces with both D2 Classic and D2 SmartView applications. We improve the way your organization interacts with the power of Documentum.
- Webtop to D2 Classic / D2 SmartView
- Update workflow application from XCP
- User Interface Modernizations