Whether our clients are looking to install, expand or enhance an OpenText infrastructure, AliTek Consulting provides experienced personnel who can seamlessly fit into any environment to help optimize the investment in OpenText. Our staff and teams are savvy in their knowledge of OpenText and have helped companies of all sizes get the best out of OpenText.
Open Text is the leading Enterprise Content Management suite on the market. AliTek is experienced in delivering business focused solutions to our customers that can integrate into your existing content repositories to manage your documents and other unstructured content.
- Document Management – Manage physical and electronic documents in an enterprise repository using corporate standards and controls
- SharePoint Integration – Seamlessly integrate your SharePoint content into a single enterprise repository while allow your users the flexibility of the native SharePoint interface.
- Records Management – Apply legal precedent based retention policies to all of your enterprise content to ensure you are meeting all business, regulatory and business requirements.
- Contract Management – Define the contract sourcing, negotiation, execution, and renewal process and configure the Open Text Contract Management System to automate and control the process and integrate with your ERP system.
- Email Management – Ensure that your highest transaction content repository is also following your corporate content management policies. Gain control over your email system by applying email archiving with advanced records management capabilities to ensure you are managing that information according to consistent record policies.
- Digital Asset Management – Manage all of your digital assets in an enterprise repository to allow you to reduce the copies of the digital files, ensure that the proper digital assets are being used and that the digital assets are being protected. Develop image management processes for user self service, workflows and approvals, rendering and publishing processes to your internal and external content portals.
Click here for Open Text Solutions Case Studies