Added September 21st, 2012
LOCATION: Position can be worked from anywhere in the U.S.
TYPE: Contract or Full Time
LEVEL: 2-4 Years OpenText and/or consulting experience
INDUSTRY: Information Technology – Consulting
AliTek is a knowledge management consulting organization that excels in delivering high value ECM solutions utilizing the OpenText platform. AliTek is recognized for bringing the best and most experienced resources to solve the hardest ECM issues that organizations face. The OpenText Technical analyst is familiar with the capabilities of the OpenText software and works to configure ECM solutions. The technical analyst will work to define the business requirements of the ECM solution, document the solution, and test the solution to ensure that it meets all expectations. The Technical analyst will configure and maintain Content Server Users, Groups, Folders, Categories, Attributes Workflows, Security and RM settings. The Technical Analyst will also train the users in the use of the OpenText solution. Technical Analyst will:
- Produce documentation that adheres to the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards and procedures including: requirements, design, testing and training documentation for OpenText
- Collect, assimilate and communicate client information needs to the client*s management team
- Assist with functional and system integration testing for software upgrades, customizations, patches, etc.
- Learn and understand client*s business processes
- Assist, contribute and coordinate presentations to the client and user groups to display the application and train users
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with OpenText Content Server version 9.x or 10.x is required.
- Experience with the OpenText for SAP suite of products is preferred (xECM, VIM, EFM, CIM, DAM, etc.)
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent software demonstration skills
- Ability to identify business problems that can be solved with technology.
Successful candidates must be:
• Willing to travel
• Self-motivated and able to work alone or in groups
• Able to work from a home office
AliTek Consulting is not like all of the other professional services companies because we have worked at those “other companies”. From the beginning, our focus has centered on listening to our clients so we will understand their issues and deliver solutions that make a difference for their organization. Building a company where the needs of the customer are always at the top of our priority list has created a culture in which we know that doing what is right for the client is the same as doing what is right for AliTek Consulting. Passionate focus on our clients is what leads to company growth and success.
Click here to learn more about the AliTek Story, Corporate Values and Company Priorities.