Who Is Alitek Enterprise Information Management?
Founded in 2005 as an Enterprise Information Management (EIM) consulting firm, Alitek now employs more than fifty consultants. Our team of seasoned IT professionals have held a variety of roles, from CTOs, Directors, RM and IT Managers to deep technical roles such as Technical Architects, Lead Developers and System Administrators. Our consultants have a mix of Fortune 500 IT and consulting experience, along with some experience working directly for software vendors. With this diverse set of backgrounds, we are able to bring skills to bear that not only focus on the initial implementation of the solution, but also the long term support and business involvement required to make ongoing operations successful.
Why the Alitek EIM Team is Different
- More experienced – average 15 years
- Founded as an EIM consulting firm
- Smaller teams – require less management and less ramp-up time
- Consultants can perform multiple roles on a team
- We work with your team, your way – allowing for a bi-directional transfer of knowledge
- Low overhead means more on-time, on-budget deliveries.
- Focus on current EIM needs while preparing for future needs