Added Sept. 21st, 2012
LOCATION: Position can be worked from anywhere in the U.S.
TYPE: Contract or Full Time
LEVEL: 10+ Years OpenText and/or consulting experience
INDUSTRY: Information Technology – Consulting
AliTek is a knowledge management consulting organization that excels in delivering high value ECM solutions utilizing the OpenText platform. AliTek is recognized for bringing the best and most experienced resources to solve the hardest ECM issues that organizations face. The OpenText Solution Architect will work with clients to evaluate current environments and business needs. This person will design and deliver Enterprise Content Management solutions using OpenText products. This person will lead teams of analysts, developers and testers in delivering ECM solutions. This resource will be responsible for creating and documenting ECM designs as well as implementing the solutions. The Solution Architect will:
- Produce documentation that adheres to the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards and procedures including: requirements, design, testing and training documentation for OpenText
- Collect, assimilate and communicate client information needs to the client*s management team
- Assist with functional and system integration testing for software upgrades, customizations, patches, etc.
- Learn and understand client*s business processes
- Look for opportunities to add value to clients document management processes with additional Content Server modules or features
- Ensure project quality and on-time deliverables
- Manage assignments from conception to completion
- Communicate business and technical impacts which affect scheduling to management in advance
- Develop solutions
- Design and develop Content Server Workflows, Reports and Forms
- Customize the Content Server Application Programming Interface (LAPI) using Livelink Builder
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with OpenText Content Server version 9.x or 10.x is required.
- Experience with the OpenText for SAP suite of products is preferred (xECM, VIM, EFM, CIM, DAM, etc.)
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent software demonstration skills
- Ability to identify business problems that can be solved with technology.
- Experience with multiple development languages including O-Script, LAPI and OT Web Services\
- Experience with hardware, network and system architecture design, implementation and maintenance.
Successful candidates must be:
- Willing to travel
- Self-motivated and able to work alone or in groups
- Able to work from a home office